11/28/2011

New admin, ne hoho~

Hi there!
I'm a new admin here~
I'm helping our dear Founder, Rika ufufu



Well, Short introduction,

My name is Gil. You can call me Gil-kun, but not Gilbert lol
I also known as Lucielle, or Rou in some website

I'm--forever 14 LOL
no, It's secret hehe XD

I love to draw, writing, and fandubbing

My alias as drawer is Lucielle,
My writing pen name is Lucy
and My singing alias is Rou :D

oh lol skip that, I'm fail at almost everything ;u;

My favorite vocaloid is Gumi *A*
And Iroha lol
Iroha needs more love ;u;
for male vocaloid, I think VY2 *A*
I love both his voice and design ehe XD

And I love utaite too > <
My fave NND utaite are Dasoku, clear, faneru, tourai--so many otl ;u;
and for the females are Guriri, Wotamin, Hanatan, Valshe etc lol
AND YT UTAITE NEEDS MOAR LOVE ;u;

My fave male YT utaite are Rist(list), Kappuraamen, Net, Apol hehe XD
And for the female YT utaite are lemon, ehmz, silver, minny--TOO MAY OTL /brbsulking/

uh--wait this is not short =A=
Oh, well, nice to meet you all! Love you~ hehe XD

No comments:

Post a Comment